Tuesday, October 13, 2015

6 Fun Date Ideas to Win Her Heart Volume 1

Introduction

In all my years of dating since I was fifteen years old, I have had my fill of good dates and bad dates. I am pretty sure we have all had those dates from hell that we tell our friends or ones that we just soon want to forget.

So, what about the ones that turned out perfect? Don’t have too many of those? Don’t worry, because in this book I will give you some ideas and dates from start to finish for fun first dates, romantic dates, creative dates, indoor dates, outdoor dates, cheap dates that are easy on your wallet and even a date for those who are miles apart in a long distance relationship.

Guys always want to impress a girl and sweep her off her feet, but sometimes have no clue as to where to start. Females by nature are great planners, especially when it comes to events, dinners, parties, and yes, even dates. Why? Because we pay attention to detail and that is what is the most important thing.

Details tell a girl how you feel about her. Simple details to intricate ones, either way they are signs of what you really feel about the girl. If you take a lot of time planning a great date, that tells the girl that you are interested in her and want to get to know her better, especially if it’s a date that allows you two to talk and get to know each other better. Girls love dates like that!

Taking a girl out, tossing a burger down her throat and taking her to a movie is just plain boring. That’s something you do AFTER you have won her heart and even then, it’s questionable. Whatever happened to the courtship of dating?

When you take the time to plan and give her a date to remember, it shows that you care and want to impress the girl. You don’t have to have a lot of money either to do this.

In fact, the best date I ever had was when I was younger in my teens and the boy who was interested in me at the time, planned a first date for us for the daytime. He packed us a lunch in a picnic basket and we went to the lake and had our picnic.

Afterwards we took a romantic walk around the lake and he picked wildflowers for me during our walk. He held my hand for the first time as we walked. We talked about our childhoods and what we wanted for our futures and we really got to know each other. By the time we were done with our walk, I had a bunch of different wildflowers.

After our walk, we went back to the car and he went into his trunk and pulled out two fishing poles and a tackle box with bait. He also pulled out a shopping bag, but wouldn’t reveal what was inside.

We sat by the lake fishing all afternoon and talking to each other and getting to know each other better. During our time fishing, he pulled a blank photo album out of the bag and said it was for pressing the wildflowers he had picked for me. He also pulled out a camera and took some photos of us with one of those instant Polaroid cameras, which I also added to the photo album.

That night, I went home and looked at our “date book” that I would add things to as time went on. Eventually it filled up with movie and concert ticket stubs, various photos of us and other things we had done on dates. It was a memory that I would cherish forever.

Even though our young love eventually fizzled out, I always held that day in my heart and mind and will never forget it. I still have that photo album to this day. And to think, the whole date didn’t cost much at all, just a lot of thought into it.

In this book, I will guide you through the carrying out of a great date by sharing with you my guidance from beginning to end. Preparation, items you need, time frame, planning and how to deliver the perfect date to that girl you are trying to make your girlfriend or for just those guys who want to add some fun and romance in their relationship.

With my ideas and guidance, you will melt that girl’s heart and in the process steal it away like a thief in the night!

You can read the rest of this story from any of the major book sellers, or also at http://www.vincestead.com or http://www.fun2readbooks.com You can also listen to it in Audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment